Please read this declaration carefully and ensure that the total amount that you wish to subscribe to does not exceed the maximum ISA limit, including any cash ISA allowance over the whole tax year.
I apply to subscribe to a stocks and shares ISA for the tax year 2019/20 and each subsequent year until further notice
- All subscriptions made, and to be made, belong to me;
- I am 18 years of age or over;
- I have not subscribed and will not subscribe more than the overall subscription limit in total to a cash ISA, stocks and shares ISA and Innovative Finance ISA in the same tax year;
- I have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another stocks and shares ISA in the same tax year that I subscribe to this stocks and shares ISA, and
- I am resident in the United Kingdom for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the United Kingdom, or I am married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties. I will inform the ISA manager if I cease to be so resident or to perform such duties or be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties.
- I hereby authorise Shard Capital Partners LLP or a suitable third party to:
- Hold my cash subscription, ISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights or proceeds in respect of those investments and any other cash
- Make on my behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of ISA investments and
- On my written request, transfer or pay to me, as the case may be, ISA investments, interest, dividends, rights or other proceeds in respect of such investments or any cash
I agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the above declarations relating to the ISA investment and to inform you immediately of any changes in my circumstances.
I declare that this application form has been completed to the best of my knowledge and belief.